on the standards. keep it this way.
this time, it’s on my own (bottom left)
There’s something about this hallway.
I’m not a person anymore,
with no place to go,
with nothing to say besides “I don’t know”
I remember how cold it was this day. It would be apart of my perfect day. I could see my breath in while the light was out. Nothing else about that day was worth waking up for. It was one of the last times my camera would turn on.
This is the best I’ve got.
These bags under my eyes,
are filled with lies,
because that’s all I’m willing to show,
& it’s useless because everybody knows.
Thoughts of the Past Day.
- This day was a throw-away.
- I’ve almost confirmed I can’t trust anyone.
- I could use a quote to sum up the past two or three weeks.
- The nights are too short.
- I can’t stop drinking iced tea.
- I need to listen to music more than I do.